Key Stage 2
At Edwards Primary in KS2 we continue to build upon the valuable experiences our pupils have previously gained in KS1.
Throughout our curricular lessons we aim to promote:
- self-confidence & self-esteem
- problem solving, creativity & decision making
- positive attitudes to learning
- the concept of challenge to fully engage our pupils
- working as part of a group.
The statutory curriculum in Key Stage 2 is set out under the following Areas of Learning:
- Language and Literacy
- Mathematics and Numeracy
- The Arts
- The World Around Us
- Personal Development and Mutual Understanding
- Physical Education